Hand-poured right here in Australia, this 8oz (226g) rustic amber glass candle has been filled with our soy wax blend and combined with the fresh fragrance notes of Peach & Green Tea.
We use only top quality materials, from the velvety-smooth wax, to our lead-free cotton wicks and inspiring fragrances. This 8oz candle contains 1 wick, which ensures an even burn from start to finish.
Burn Time: Approx 50 hours (Burn times may vary; See ‘Candle Safety & Care’ page for more information)
Want to spice up the mood? There is a timeless element when it comes to the scents and aromas in our scented soy candles and diffusers. Although totally distinctive, all our scented soy candles and diffusers evoke an aroma that will transform every moment into ambient bliss.
Candle Safety Precautions:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Always burn within sight; ensure your candle is extinguished before leaving the room or falling asleep
- Keep away from flammable items or surfaces
- Never burn your candle for longer than 3-4 hours
- Discontinue use when wax reaches 5mm from the base of container
- Always burn on a heat resistant surface, as a burning candle may become quite hot
- Never move a burning candle, always ensure that the candle is extinguished, wax is solid and the container has cooled prior to handling
- Avoid burning your candle in draft areas, near an open window, vent or fan
- Do not use the lid to extinguish your candle
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never extinguish your candle with water or any other liquid
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to the recommended length of 6mm each time the candle is re-lit
At Lanterncove, creating high quality scented soy candles and diffusers is our priority. Lanterncove soy wax candles are hand-poured in Australia. Moreover, we know that it is our commitment to service that really sets us apart. As a result, our soy candles are a mainstay feature of many homes.